1. The Information We Collect.
Information Submitted by You
We collect information about you when you participate in our research process and use the Services in a variety of ways:· When you create an account, you provide us with information such as your name and email address either directly . We may also ask for your credit card or other banking details if you purchase certain Crazy Life Hack Services. You can provide additional information to enhance your profile such as your location, industry, bio, picture, and phone number. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal by contact us
- As part of the review submission process, we will collect your name, company name, phone number, and email address for our records, but this information will not be made available to the public.
- For posted reviews, you will have the option to either remain anonymous (e.g., only your generic job title, company description, industry, company size, and location will be posted with your review) or attribute your comments by providing information such as your name, company name, project details, and your photo. If you choose to attribute your review, you agree that we may publicly display such information in connection with your review through the Services.
- When you complete a survey, your responses will remain anonymous, and we will only display the results along with a generic job title, department, industry, company size, and location.
Information about others. You may provide information about others (e.g. clients), including their names, emails, phone numbers and companies to support our reference check and review process. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing Crazy Life Hack with their information. The information you provide about others is only used in the reference check and review process.
Information from Third Parties
Automatically Collected Information
2. How We Use Information.
What legal basis do we rely on to process your Personal data?
- Consent – When you receive our promotional material, you consent that your Personal data will be processed by us and we rely on this consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. We will stop to process data after consent is withdrawn, where consent is the only legal basis for processing.
- When you fulfill a contract – We will process your Personal data when you take steps to enter into a contract with us such as sign up for a free trial, use or purchase our service or products and for the performance of contract that you have entered with us.
- Legitimate Interest – We process your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
- Legal obligation – We may process your Personal data to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations such as preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies. Your data may be processed in order to satisfy the applicable law or enforceable governmental request. We use the information we collect about you to:
- Establish your account and provide the Services;
- Fulfill your requests and provide customized content to you;
- Communicate with you via email, messages published on the site, and other means available through the services.
- Create, sew, provide and learn the effectiveness of advertising and promotional material both on and off the services, as well as for analysis (including as described in online analysis, advertising do not track section below);
- Improve the Services and to research and develop innovative features and new services;
- Provide feedback to third party businesses that are listed on the Services; and
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding unlawful or harmful activities, including potential threats to the physical safety of a person, potential fraud, and violations of our Terms of Service.
3. How We Share Information.
Information about you may be shared for the following purposes:
- Any information included in your user profile and any content you post on Crazy Life Hack (e.g., your reviews) may be seen by others. When you post a review, your content, including your name as the contributor (if the review is not anonymous), may also be displayed in search engine results.
- If you provide any reviews or testimonials either about Crazy Life Hack or service providers covered in our research we may post those reviews or testimonials or portions thereof. Reviews or recommendations and advertisements may include your name (if the review is not anonymous), title, company, and other information that you have provided.
- When we have your consent or where it is necessary to follow your instructions; As reasonably necessary to provide Crazy Life Hack features and functionality to you; We may share your information with third-party vendors or business partners who provide services on our behalf, which may include analytics, customer service, survey providers, payment processing, marketing, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third party vendors to gather information on our behalf, including the need to activate features of our services. Third-party vendors have access to them and may collect information only as necessary to perform their functions and are not allowed to share or use information for any other purpose.
- In connection with significant events in the company (for example, we may share or disclose information that we have on you in case we sell or move part of the business or our assets – such as in connection with the merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or dismantling – or taking steps in anticipation of such an event;
- When we believe in good faith that cooperation is reasonably necessary to investigate, prevent or take action on illegal activities or to comply with legal process or other legal requirements; When we see the appropriate revelations in situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of each person, potential violations of our conditions, or claims of violation of the rights of third parties; Or when we know the appropriate discovery to protect our rights, property and safety, our employees, users, or another person or entity (described here may involve the sharing of your information with, for example, law enforcement, government agencies, courts, or other parties).
4. Online Analytics, Advertising and Do-Not-Track.
Online Analytics Providers
To help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party analytics. These third parties use the sorts of technologies described in the “Automatically Collected Information” section above. We use Google Analytics, For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Advertising Technology Providers
Do Not Track Disclosure
Do not track ( “DNT/”) is a preference for privacy that users can configure in some Web browsers to inform sites and services that do not want specific information about their web visits that have been collected over time and across online Web sites or services. However, we do not know or respond to the DNT signals of the browser, as the Internet industry still works to determine what DNT means, how to obey DNT, and how to create a common approach to respond to DNT.
5. Information Access, Correction, and Deletion Options.
You have a right to (1) access, modify, correct, or delete certain aspects of your information regarding your user profile, and (2) close your user account. You can also contact us regarding any account information which is not on your profile or readily accessible to you. If you close your account, your information may be removed from the Services within a reasonable amount of time.Once you submit a review and the review has been approved for posting, it cannot be edited or removed. You will have the ability to submit a revision to appear below your original posting and to revise your star ratings.Note that information that others have copied may remain visible and you may not be able to access, correct, or eliminate any information about you that others copied or exported out of Crazy Life Hack, because this information may not be in our control. Your information may be displayed in search engine results until the search engine refreshes its cache.
We retain your information as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services or because we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. We also maintain and use the information in accordance with the need to respond to our legal obligations, resolve conflicts, and enforce our agreements. We store your information as long as you need the purpose to which we collected it. When we have no legitimate business needs to process your personal information, your personal information is stored in the backup archive until the option to cancel/delete.6. Security.We have implemented various technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect your information. These safeguards vary depending on the sensitivity of the information at issue.
7. Third Party Links and Services.
9. Children’s Privacy.
11. Your California Privacy Rights.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your consent. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to change your preferences, you may contact us using the information in Section 13 below.
12. Your Rights within the EU
Whenever you use our services from within the EU the following rights apply to your user account:The right to be informed, The right of access, The right to rectification, The right to erasure, The right to restrict processing, The right to data portability, The right to object and rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below. For the protection of your privacy and security, our Data protection team shall take every reasonable step to ensure that your identity is verified before granting access, or rectification, or deletion.
13. Contact Us